Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Oct 2008


Awwww. Bye guys, off to Portland on the next leg of this whirlwind tour.


The arena where the Seattle Seahawks play whatever sport it is that they play. I don't know sports.


Floor of the train station. I love these things.


Singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true, saying "This is my message to you hoo hoo." "Don't worry ... about a thing ... every little thing ... is gonna be airight." Train rides are fun.


ANOTHER host, this time another thru-hiker and her awesome family. Thanks a ton to Miss Potato Head (pictured) and their bestickered minivan who hosted me for a night in Portland and took me to REI and the commuter train station so I could get to the airport and catch a plane to where I now sit ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home