Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

14 Oct 2008





Wheeee! Thanks to the bride for doing the trimming on my mohawk HERSELF! If she'd asked me to shave the beard and wear a hat, I would have done it because I realize that weddings are about the woman. (A woman told me that, so maybe she was biased) However, she not only let me be me, she encouraged me absurd look and contributed to its severity with her own hands. I say she's a keeper!


Boy that looks expensive.


Since the weather was glum the flowers on the viewing platform became more interesting than the silly old telescope.


Perhaps more interesting than that were the mobiule political rallies we passed through on the way back. Umm, what were we voting for again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home