Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Oct 2008


Why am I wearing a towel? Just got out of the hot tub. Why am I holding a spoon? Making a couple of pots of incredible chicken and sausage gumbo, as seen on the stove in the background. Why am I holding a whale? Why aren't YOU holding a whale?


Why am I biting the whale? That I can't explain easily.


The bakery selection I was faced with the morning my "saviour" drove me into Seattle right to the door of my next host, a great friend from my Georgetown days. She's now married and has a kid, but that just made the visiting experience even more surreal.


"Roof" trying out my sunglasses.


Mom and dad at a brave venture out to a restaurant in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home