Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

27 Nov 2008


At this party I was just one of the kids goofing around. Here I'm getting whomped by a little girl in a game called Corn Hole. It's like of like mini golf that you play with bean bags filled with corn. And you can play while holding a beer bottle with the other hand, so it may be even better than mini golf.





Giant Saguaro. Their bloom is the state flower of Arizona. Protected by Federal law. Average lifespan: 200 years. (!)


Maybe I got too acquainted. This jumping cholla took a liking to my fingers. And my back. And my feet. I never heard the end of it.


Getting acquainted with the private parts of a barrel cactus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home