Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

2 Nov 2008


Possibly the last photo I took of myself on the PCT this year. Now I'm in Bend working on figuring out what's next...where to go, who to see, what to do... but if the weather looks like it's gonna cooperate with another week of mildness (unlikely at this stage of the game) I coooooould find myself doing the last 150 miles of Oregon. We shall see. Anyone have a suggestion on a place to go, a thing to do, someone to meet, or a book to read while I put the pieces together again, please send your thoughts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suggestion on what to do: come see meeeeee!
-Kingfisher

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home