Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

20 Dec 2009


aNOTHER couchsurfer and I hit up the lakefront and put some holes in our photography belts in the surreal weather. More later.





Getting to know the locals in the Tree House


Couchsurfer on the right with mi prima en Slidell, el día de grácias. (Thanksgiving) Many thanks to my aunt and uncle for having us.


The NOLA Outdoors Meetup crew who braved the cold and cloudy skies to get their drink on at the wonderful Abita Brewery just down the road from my Tree House. I'm double-fisting because I was holding a drink for the Irishman. Seriously! Oh what fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home