Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

22 May 2010


So Frisco... My dad arrived and we headed into downtown to try some recommended fried chicken and waffles at The Little Skillet. That window IS the place, found in an unassuming alleyway. There was a decent lunch line waiting around when we arrived. The chicken was tasty but small. The waffle was fantastic.


View down over the Castro (see the rainbow flag?) and the bay beyond from the apartment's addictive windows.


J, Braxlee, and me.


R, me, Braxlee, and J. All overshadowed by the view. THANKS guys!


A mishy little cat peers from its houseboat hole in the colorful floating community in Sausalito.

1 Comments:

Blogger AmericanZygote said...

Well, NOW i understand why my adventure child wanted to climb Half Dome with her Dad this August. She might've met this wonderful Moot Man who shares her love of missions and mountains, road trips and radical honesty.

Camp counseling and teaching in So Cal called her back to responsibilities,

& her Dougheroftheword blog stands empty and ignored.

I enjoyed reading this. What a stir to pray for you I've been given. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother.

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home