Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

22 May 2010


Warm beer, but no complaints here. I love this place.


The next day we entered Death Valley National Park after our first and only night sleeping in the car. I'm so glad that we decided to visit this forlorn but inspiring corner of Earth. Dramatic is a word well-suited for places like this.





Either he's fallen and he can't get up, or the Panamint Valley barrens have messed with his head a bit.


And somehow life persists. Not necessarily intelligent life, but life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow the hot springs, wow. and i can't only imagine my sunburn. lol

10:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just came across this blog by accident, but I just have to say I LOVE YOUR PICS! I've lived in the USA for a couplke of years but it was not nearly enough to see all the beauty and wonder in all its splendour. Wish I could go back. Carina, South Africa

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home