Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

22 Jan 2011

I'm back.

The blog is not dead. I am not dead. I have been posting heavily on Facebook, but I still intend to keep Chronicles of the Wayward Moot quite alive and relevant as a forum for more lengthy material and perhaps a showplace for some of the fantastic photography made possible by living in one of the most dramatic landscapes on the planet.

Been busy partying, having back surgery, working, and taking hecka photos. Flew and airplane over Mandeville while back in Louisiana, then flew in my brother's BMW Z4 M-Coupe. That felt much faster than the plane actually. So it goes. If yall post comments you can dictate what kind of material you'd like to see here so I don't waste anyone's time. In other words, POST away, and I await your responses with bated breath.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

Ah, the return of the jedi. Just in time for his birthday. Hope it's a happy one!

6:35 pm  
Anonymous Carolyn said...

I for one am looking forward to photographs of SPRING in Yosemite.

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home