Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Apr 2013

Merced River and Redbud

Copyright R.B. Lehman 2013















My new tripod was definitely a good investment. The images I was able to create during this most recent trip to Yosemite are examples of a developing taste for artistic creativity in my photos. Now I'm looking forward to using the camera to create some amazing video as well.

PS: Why do I still have a Blogger blog? If anyone out there has a suggestion for where best to carve out a real online presence, I'd love to hear it. Wordpress has caught my attention lately...

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

3640 Your not bragging - that is a great photo. As you said, that photo would not have been possible without the use of a tripod. I should take lessons from you. Vernon C. Ray

11:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home